Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Happy Holidays

Love Hope Faith Religious
Unique party invitations and greeting cards by Shutterfly.
View the entire collection of cards.

Tuesday, June 10, 2008

The Straw Story Continues (June 1, 2008)

Lotus has been doing great with the juice box and us helping. Drinking some on her own, not really holding the box. Well, this past Sunday (June 1st) we were in Target (no kidding) and I got her a hotdog and I had a soda. She wanted to put the straw in her mouth, so I let her. She was blowing bubbles in my soda. I kept telling her the other way and was showing her how to drink from the straw. An amazing thing happened, she started drinking and she took the cup from my hand and continued to drink! I was so happy (even though it was Pepsi she was drinking). Of course as we were shopping, I went over and picked up a Playtex straw cup. She has been using it ever since, she actually has two of them. Trying to wean of her bo-bot (as she calls it). She also does great if she has a juice box (in the holder of course, so it doens't shoot every where when she squeezes it). I just recently got her the drinkable yogurt and throw a straw in and she is good to go! I love it! My baby is becoming such a little girl!

1 comment:

Ronda said...

How exciting. It is so much fun watching the stages of development.