Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Happy Holidays

Love Hope Faith Religious
Unique party invitations and greeting cards by Shutterfly.
View the entire collection of cards.

Saturday, October 13, 2007

Wow, Alot Going On!

It has been crazy since TA, LOA and now CA. Cannot believe the time is finally here. Lot's of stuff has been happening!

A few weeks ago, I went to Mom's night out with the BCKadoptedchina mommies. We went to Ming's for Chinese food and it turned out to be a surprise shower for Lotus & me. It was so nice. My mind is in a million places that I didn't even realize that the party was for me, lol! There was an adorable lady bug cake and cute favors from Mandy's Moon. Jenn made alot of cute hello kitty things and barretts for when Lotus grows hair, Kellyann gave her a cute chinese dolly with a mini stroller, lady bug barretts, and Taylor & Jace gave her "Love you through & through" book, Kathy gave her Big Bird in China DVD (I watched it, toooo cute), Jennifer gave her a blankie, a cute outfit for next spring and a brag book, Laura's mil made her this adorable sweater hoodie that zips up the back (real neat) and baby wash, pic frame, and stain clothes (a must have), Gina gave her a soft side photo album and 2 soft touch books and lady bug barretts and Karen gave her a cool Fisher price cookie jar. I was so in shock and not expecting this at all.

My last day at gymboree is this Friday, actually Saturday ( I offered to work at another store one last time for some extra cash). I was going to work a few shifts next week, but I want to get some stuff done, paint a wall, food shop, make some meals for when we get back, etc. Go over things with my mom while she watches the house and PACK!!!! And get some sleep too!

Saturday night we had the grandmom's over and Kev's brother and his family , and the boys over for dinner one last time before we left for China. We of course had chinese food! And Sandy brought yummy brownies. While we were eating I gave Sandy this really neat book I foudn at barnes & noble, Madonna in Your Pocket. Inside, we asked her if she would give us the honor of being Lotus' godmother. She accepted. I think she was very happy, she did smile the rest of the night! I am happy she accepted, she will defintely be a positive influence on Lotus' life!

Today we have our Travel Conference call with our agency and the two other families traveling with us. Josh & Lily will be on the call as well, they are the founders of CCAI. We have our itinerary for China listing all our appointments! Whew, we have alot to do in China and we do get some free time.

This Saturday we are going to Jimmy & Jessica's wedding in the evening. Jimmy is my nephew and they have a daughter Bella who is a few weeks older than Lotus. I am sure they will play well together and help get Sarah Michelle into trouble (Dena's little one on the way!).

I think that is it for now! Need to occupy my time for the next 16 days!

Deb

2 comments:

Carrie said...

can't wait to follow your travel!good luck!

Snowflowers Mum said...

We can't wait to follow your journey to your beautiful girl!

Hayley
CCAI WCP
waiting for Paisley