Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Happy Holidays

Love Hope Faith Religious
Unique party invitations and greeting cards by Shutterfly.
View the entire collection of cards.

Friday, September 21, 2007

TA Watch - Day 74 since LOI

I am a bit sad today. I am so over the wait for our TA. I just want our little girl home, my heart is aching. I look at her pictures everyday and cannot wait for the day I can hold her and kiss her cheeks and tell her everything will be ok and I will love her forever.

If we do not hear something by the end of next week, we will have to wait till October 8th when CCAA reopens after the holiday to hear anything. Monday is day 19 since LOA was sent back, the typical wait has been between 18-23 days from LOA. Which would be between the 23rd-28th. I am praying we hear something Monday the 24th which would such a great wedding annivesary present for us!

As soon as we hear something, we need to make sure the hotels are not booked up and then CCAI will schedule our CA appointment, then we need to book our flights and get packing! In between I will make time for the HAPPY DANCE! LOL.

No comments: