Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Happy Holidays

Love Hope Faith Religious
Unique party invitations and greeting cards by Shutterfly.
View the entire collection of cards.

Saturday, October 4, 2008

Three Little Words

我爱你
JE T'AIME
私は愛する
사랑해요
TE AMO
ICH LIEBE DICH
I LOVE YOU

These three little words Lotus said to me last night before bed. It was the sweetest three little words I have ever heard. Her daddy has been teaching her to say I Love You for the longest time, she has been saying it for the past couple of weeks in Lotus speak. However, last night she said it clear as day after I told her good night , I love you Lotus. She smiled and said I Love You. What a great feeling! I am still smiling today.

7 comments:

Half Gaelic, Half Garlic! said...

Those are the sweetest words you will ever hear....and you can never hear them enough!

It was so nice meeting you too....can't wait for the next visit...I am already looking forward to it!

Enjoy your Sunday...it looks like we will be making it to the pumpkin patch up here....finally some sun and no rain!

Lisa

Jennifer said...

Deb,

It fills your heart up so much that it feels like it is going to burst! It is the greatest words you will ever hear!

Smiling for you!

Jen

Laura said...

Deb,

The only thing better than those three little words are the 4 little words. I Love You Mom!!

xoxo,
Laura

Kate said...

Yeah...no matter how you slice it and dice it...those are the moments you will remember until your dying day. Tuck that one away Mom...and hold on to it. Precious precious memories that will warm your heart forever (and maybe help get you through those teenage years.... :-))

Kate

Lori Ann said...

Isn't it amazing how much we have grown to love these kiddos, and how much they love us? Such a miracle.

Lori Ann from China group

Kellyann said...

So sweet and so precious. Treasure there moments!

Teresa =) said...

The first time Carson said "I lub you" to me unprompted was Christmas morning. I told Kevin, "Return everything under that tree...I just got EXACTLY what I wanted for Christmas!!"

Aren't we just amazingly blessed??

Teresa =)